Polestar 0 Collaboration Proposal Submission Policy
Polestar Performance AB (“Polestar”) only accept Collaboration Proposals for Polestar 0 on a non-confidential basis.
By submitting any material (“Collaboration Proposal”), you accept the following terms:
1. Polestar does not accept to receive any Collaboration Proposals that are confidential, or which contain confidential information.
2. You have any necessary authorization and intellectual property rights to the Collaboration Proposal and confirm that it does not contain any proprietary know-how or trade secrets.
3. Polestar will decide on possible collaboration partners at its sole discretion. Your submission of the Collaboration Proposal does not create a collaboration with Polestar. This includes making any references to or communicating around collaborating with Polestar on Polestar 0. You understand that Polestar may have already received or may receive similar ideas to the Collaboration Proposal. Any collaboration with Polestar is subject to detailed terms which will be set forth in a future separate written agreement.
4. You understand that submitting your Collaboration Proposal does not put Polestar in any obligation to review it or provide any feedback to you.
This text describes how Polestar processes your personal data when you have registered an interest in collaboration in projects.
2. Who we are
Polestar Performance AB, a Swedish legal entity with company registration number 556653-3096 with address Assar Gabrielssons Väg 9, SE-405 31 Gothenburg, Sweden, hereinafter referred to as “Polestar”, “we” and “our”, will as controller process your personal data as described below.
3. What personal data we collect and why
We process the personal data that you provide in the application and that we otherwise collect in connection with you for collaboration in projects (the “Activities”) such as name, contact details and any other personal information you provide to Polestar. The purpose of our processing is to administer your participation in the Activities, including the eventual contacts with you during or after the Activities concerning other collaborations within the Polestar group.
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data in order to administer your participation in the Activities and contact you concerning other collaborations is that this processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest.
4. How long we keep your data
We will retain your personal data used for administration of your participation and for evalution of potential partnership in the Activities up to one (1) year after the end of the Activities.
5. Who we share your personal data with
Your personal data will be disclosed to and processed by our affiliates and our business partners for the above purposes. In relation to our affiliates or business partners located outside of EEA, we will transfer your personal data with the basis of the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission – safeguarding your personal data.
6. Your rights
You have specific legal rights granted by the General Data Protection Regulation relating to the personal data we process about you. You can withdraw your consent or object to our processing of your data, access the data we hold about you, ask for rectification or restriction of your data, request to have your data ported to another entity, request that we delete your data, and finally you can file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
7. Contact information
In order to exercise your rights, please use the web form mentioned above. If you have any other questions regarding the subject matter of personal data protection, you can contact us or our Data Protection Officer on the contact details stated on polestar.com/privacy-policy.
8. Changes to our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify our privacy practices and update and make changes to this privacy notice at any time. For this reason, we encourage you to refer to this privacy notice on an ongoing basis. This privacy notice is current as of the date which appears at the top of the document. We will treat your personal data in a manner consistent with the privacy notice under which they were collected, unless we have your consent to treat them differently.